Saturday 9 July 2016

Revealed: What Cristiano Ronaldo Told Gareth Bale After Dumping Wales Out Of Euro 2016


at Cristiano Ronaldo Told Gareth Bale After Dumping Wales Out Of Euro 2016
Jack Kenmare in football
Wales' incredible run in the European Championships is over.
Chris Coleman's side were beaten 2-0 by Portugal as Real Madrid teammates Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo went head-to-head in a battle of the world's best.
Bale didn't have the greatest game of his career while Ronaldo proved his critics wrong by scoring one and assisting the other. An incredible leap left Wales' defenders looking round at each other - but they could do nothing.
Ronaldo
Following their historic win, Ronaldo revealed what he said to his teammate Bale after the Portuguese knocked Wales out of Euro 2016.
"I congratulated them on their run. They had an amazing run. They were the shining star here, the revelation team.
"I wished them good luck and as for the rest I would rather not say."
Ronaldo
Ronaldo then said that he was confident that Portugal can go onto win the championships, claiming that the nation 'deserve' the win.
"I have always dreamed of winning for Portugal, I hope it is our turn now.
"I am very confident and I believe that all these boys deserve it. I deserve it, Portugal deserves it, the fans deserve it - every single Portuguese person deserves it. They've been amazing supporters.
"We've yet to win anything but it's the final. I don't think many people thought that Portugal would make it to the final, but we are there.
"That fills me with pride, I am very happy. Now we have to get ready for Sunday and we want to make this dream true."

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://youtu.be/4SylgWNoVZo

https://youtu.be/4SylgWNoVZo